Sunday, August 10, 2008

You Owe It To Yourself, To See: "Sweet Misery"


You could buy this video for $17.99 on Amazon here: http://tinyurl.com/58yo3t as I did...

or watch it for free online here:

Sweet Misery

Do you have what it takes to remove your blinders? The truth can save your life. This is an excellent documentary showing how dangerous the artificial sweetener Aspartame (Equal) is. From its history, to its effects on the human body, this video is enough to shock anyone into really looking at food labels. Aspartame is a toxic food that came into the world as an investment By Donald Rumsfeld, while ignoring the deadly effects the tests showed.
I have about 30 boxes of Sugar Free Jello I must toss out... I've been procrastinating, but now that I have found things like Agave, Stevia, and Xylitol it won't seem so painful.